PEXLY is an international company. We empower businesses all over the world through providing remote assistants and outsourced teams specialized in customer support, data collection and processing, agile sales and marketing support.
Now we are looking for a Team Leader with B2/C1 English.
It is a remote full-time position.
Schedule: 8/9/10am – 5/6/7pm CET. Monday-Friday.
What we offer:
- Experience in the international company working with people around the globe;
- Training will be provided from the company’s side.
- Dynamic work in a young team of like-minded people in a modern and progressive business sphere
- Motivate and integrate your team, that works remotely
- Train and coach members of your team, which provides direct services to end customers.
- Monitor quantitative and qualitative indicators of the team’s work. Correcting the activities of team members who make mistakes or do not reach the established KPIs.
- Be responsible for achieving quantitative and qualitative KPIs of the team’s work.
- Report to Account manager on the current results of the team and the implementation of KPIs
- Manage team members’ work schedules
You are our perfect candidate if you have:
- B2/C1 English;
- Similar work experience as Team Leader will be an advantage.
- Experience in Customer Service, understanding of what is CS, KPIs, CSAT, AHT, FRT, etc. and how to keep track of them;
- Self-employment. We will sign a contract with you as an independent businessman.
- You can work from home, don’t be distracted
- Have your own PC and good Internet connection
- Knowledge or experience of Zendesk or Freshdesk will be advantage good knowledge of Google services (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Presentations, GMeet etc.);
Send Your CV
Want to join our team just not sure if we have this position open?
Just fill out the form and attach your CV. We’ll come back to you